Merry christmas to all the readers out there. Those ppl who are still reading my blog after so many boring entries. Well christmas eve was spent at Mayu's place. Not bad quite fun, got Nintendo to play. The very antique one. Didn't really play much though... In fact i didn't really join in much at mayu's house. Very tired wanted to go home... But *shrug* nvm lah. I gave the present to Luna. Everytime its like that. I have something to give. but i will wait until the last moment then i will give.
Then i see her like so sad so sad no present. Then she like very sad. Then i gave her the present, then she filled with smiles happiness and energy again. Actually... I did not know if i should have give her the present. Or leave the present stay with me. But then in the end i still give. And i think i did the right thing.
Very tired. I no money already. I spend all my spending money. But i wun touch my saving. Never.
(0) So Waddaya Think!
10:05:00 AM